Coakley/Partners HealthCare deal heads to judge

Written By Unknown on Senin, 29 September 2014 | 20.25

BOSTON — A revised agreement by Attorney General Martha Coakley and Partners HealthCare over the company's plans to acquire Hallmark Health Centers is heading before a judge.

Under a revised deal announced last week, Partners has agreed to cap prices at Hallmark for 6½ years if it acquires the company, which owns Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford and Melrose-Wakefield Hospital.

Coakley said Partners also agreed to maintain current psychiatric and behavioral health services at its Hallmark and North Shore facilities.

Coakley says the amended consent judgment is expected to be considered by Suffolk Superior Court Judge Janet Sanders. The next court date is Monday.

Coakley, who is running for governor, has been criticized over the deal by political rivals, including Republican candidate Charlie Baker, who said the deal is too complex.


Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Coakley/Partners HealthCare deal heads to judge

Dengan url

http://terakhirjaman.blogspot.com/2014/09/coakleypartners-healthcare-deal-heads.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Coakley/Partners HealthCare deal heads to judge

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Coakley/Partners HealthCare deal heads to judge

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger